- Handmade bison leather valet tray for tobacco pipe, pipe tools, change, keys, etc.
- Made from North American bison leather (colors/finish may differ slightly due to leather characteristics)
- Corners can be unsnapped to allow tray to be laid flat, folded, or rolled up.
- Available in three sizes (small, medium, large).
- Dimensions approximately small: 5.0" x 5.0", medium: 5.5" x 5.5", large: 6.0" x 6.0"
- Leather strap for rolled storage included
Easily keep your smoking accessories, pipe tools, or other smaller items handy.
Also works great for rubbing out tobacco and is flexible enough to bend if needed.
For travel the tray can be unsnapped to lay flat or rolled up (leather strap for rolled storage included).
Finish/Color (see last photo for reference):
1. Tucson Brown Bison (textured and slightly shiny)
2. Apache Black Bison (slightly matte black finish)
3. Apache Brown Bison (the classic standard and most purchased finish)
4. Rust Brown Bison (matte finish and more bendable/floppy feeling)
Prices listed are for one tray.
This item is handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA.
>> Pipes, tobaccos, lighters, tampers, mints, pouches, keys, or other accessories are not included. <<
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Aug 21, 2020
Aug 21, 2020
Jun 30, 2020
Jun 4, 2020
Apr 29, 2020
Great quality. I am a repeat customer!