- Handmade travel style valet tray for tobacco pipe, pipe tools, change, keys, etc.
- Made from oil-tanned rustic Kodiak leather (colors/finish may differ slightly due to leather characteristics)
- Available in three different finishes/colors
- Corners can be unsnapped to allow tray to be laid flat, folded, or rolled up
- Available in three sizes (small, medium, large)
- Dimensions are approximately small: 5.0" x 5.0", medium: 5.5" x 5.5", large: 6.0" x 6.0")
- Leather strap for rolled storage included
- Antique brass snaps
Easily keep your smoking accessories, pipe tools, or other smaller items handy.
Also works great for rubbing out tobacco and is flexible enough to bend if needed.
Slightly thinner and more portable than our bison leather trays.
This oil-tanned leather is tough and durable and may have natural range markings.
For travel the tray can be unsnapped to lay flat, folded, or rolled up (leather strap for rolled storage included).
Finish/Color Options (refer to last photo):
1: Weathered Kodiak
2: Medium Brown Kodiak
3: Dark Brown Kodiak
This item is handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA.
>> Pipes, tobaccos, lighters, tampers, mints, pouches, keys, or other accessories are not included. <<
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Jun 1, 2020
Amazing quality and fast turnaround!
Apr 9, 2020
Fast shipping, good customer service, great quality! Will order from here again!!!!
Dec 28, 2019
Nov 3, 2019
Received safely, beautiful workmanship. Very happy
Oct 18, 2019