- Handmade leather valet tray for tobacco pipe, pipe tools, change, keys, etc.
- Made from veg-tanned leather in a Montana tan finish
- Colors/finish may differ slightly due to natural leather characteristics
- Corners can be unsnapped to allow tray to be laid flat, folded, or rolled up.
- Available in three sizes (small, medium, large).
- Approximate dimensions are small: 5.0" x 5.0", medium: 5.5" x 5.5", large: 6.0" x 6.0"
- Leather strap for rolled storage included
Easily keep your smoking accessories, pipe tools, keys, change, or other smaller items handy.
Also works great for rubbing out tobacco and is flexible enough to bend if needed.
For travel the tray can be unsnapped to lay flat or rolled up (leather strap for rolled storage included).
With a 5-6oz leather thickness and veg-tanned, this pouch will break-in and have your own unique look over time.
This leather is tough, durable and may have natural range markings, and is handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA.
>> Pipes, tobaccos, lighters, tampers, mints, pouches, keys, or other accessories are not included. <<
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.