- Handmade bison leather valet tray for tobacco pipe, pipe tools, change, keys, etc.
- Made from brown Tucson Bison leather (colors/finish may differ slightly due to leather characteristics)
- Tucson bison has a shiny/polished looking finish
- Corners can be unsnapped to allow tray to be laid flat or rolled up.
- Available in three sizes (small, medium, large).
- Medium inside dimensions approximately 5.5" x 5.5" (large: 6.0" x 6.0", small: 5.0" x 5.0")
- Medium size Tucson show in main photos
- Bison leather
- Brass snaps
- Coated edges
Easily keep your smoking accessories, pipe tools, or other smaller items handy.
Also works great for rubbing out tobacco and is flexible enough to bend if needed.
Note: The photo has not been updated and shows square cut corners. The shipped tray will have rounded corners.
This item is handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA.
>> Pipes, tobaccos, lighters, tampers, mints, pouches, keys, or other accessories are not included. <<
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.