- Handmade bison leather valet tray for tobacco pipe, pipe tools, change, keys, etc.
- Made from black or brown bison leather (colors/finish may differ slightly due to leather characteristics)
- Brown bison has a shiny/polished looking finish
- Black bison is softer and has more of a matte finish
- Corners can be unsnapped to allow tray to be laid flat or rolled up.
- Available in three sizes (small, medium, large).
- Medium inside dimensions approximately 5.5" x 5.5" (large: 6.0" x 6.0", small: 5.0" x 5.0")
- Bison leather
- Antique brass or grey brass snaps
- Coated edges
Easily keep your smoking accessories, pipe tools, or other smaller items handy.
Also works great for rubbing out tobacco and is flexible enough to bend if needed.
Note: The photo for brown bison has not been updated and shows square cut corners. The shipped tray will have rounded corners. The black bison photos show the rounded corners.
This item is handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA.
>> Pipes, tobaccos, lighters, tampers, mints, pouches, keys, or other accessories are not included. <<
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.