- Handmade bison leather valet tray for tobacco pipe, pipe tools, change, keys, etc.
- Made from bison leather (colors/finish may differ slightly due to leather characteristics)
- Corners can be unsnapped to allow tray to be laid flat, folded, or rolled up.
- Available in three sizes (small, medium, large).
- Medium inside dimensions shown approximately 5.5" x 5.5" (small: 5.0" x 5.0", large: 6.0" x 6.0")
- Leather strap for rolled storage included
Easily keep your smoking accessories, pipe tools, or other smaller items handy.
Also works great for rubbing out tobacco and is flexible enough to bend if needed.
For travel the tray can be unsnapped to lay flat or rolled up (leather strap for rolled storage included).
This item is handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA.
>> Pipes, tobaccos, lighters, tampers, mints, pouches, keys, or other accessories are not included. <<
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Sep 16, 2019
Love it. I use it all the time keeps me from getting tobacco everywhere, well at least to some degree I'm a bit messy.
Aug 20, 2019
Must have for the pipe smoker! Great quality
Aug 9, 2019
Wow!! This leather is super soft and supple. Crafted very well! Cannot wait to use this evening to dry some tobacco on! Snaps together securely and looks wonderful! Will be back again I'm sure. Very pleased and it came packaged very well.
Jul 25, 2019
Fast shipping and excellent workmanship! Thank you!
Jul 22, 2019
Great item, very well made.